Why choose Stirling Languages for your course or study holiday in Scotland?
- Courses are individually designed and personally organised by me, Catriona Duncan, Director of Stirling Languages
- Language holidays and tailor-made courses are exclusively for adults, either individuals or groups of no more than ten
- Depending on the course, you have a 10, 20 or 30 hours of class and group work in a friendly and relaxed setting
- You discover Scotland during class, through expertly guided tours
and in your free time
- You meet specially
invited English speaking guests who share your interests at our dinner party, coffee morning or traditional afternoon tea
- You are based in the beautiful Victorian spa town of Bridge of Allan and can walk from your high quality local ‘bed and breakfast’ private homes to your classes.